Member Service Representative
LECU is seeking several full-time and part-time team members in a growing credit union environment. As an MSR, you will work to establish and build relationships with our members by assisting them with the products and services our credit union has to offer. Work hours are Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with no Saturdays for both of these positions.
- Perform member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and check cashing.
- Assist members face to face, over the phone and by email.
- Carry out account maintenance and various projects related to member service.
- Cross-train in different areas as needed by the credit union
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
- Team player with strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently follow direction
- Ability to cross-sell other credit union products and services
- Word and Excel computer skills a plus
- Bilingual a plus
- Phone skills a plus
About the Organization
Lennox Employees Credit Union "THE FAMILY PLACE" is a small but growing credit union in Marshalltown, IA, with over $60 million in assets and 6,500 members. Our first priority is our members. We offer a full benefits package including 401k, health, dental and life insurance, a very generous time off plan as well as tuition reimbursement and a highly competitive salary. A high school diploma is required and you must pass a background as well as a credit bureau check. If interested fill out an application on the link listed below, send your resume to Lennox Employees Credit Union, 1004 East Main St., Marshalltown IA 50158 or email to VP of Member Services, Linda Gibbs at email@example.com.